For my final video project I couldn’t figure out what to do. I didn’t want to do something I had already done and I was tired of looking online for random content to piece together so I decided to create my own content.
I decided to do a stop-motion animation of my morning start.
- I took about 277 photos after moving each item in the camera frame by frame
- Next I uploaded all of the photos to iPhoto
- Then I imported the photos to iMovie
- I rotated those that had accidentally been upside down
- I adjusted the time so that it would seem like I started out moving slow and moved faster as the morning progressed
- I added the song “1000 Miles”
After I pieced the project together, I was very pleased. It was just crazy how I took so many pictures and it turned out to be only about a minute.